Your kitchen is an important part of your home. If it looks stylish, you feel happy working in your kitchen, even though you may be tired after a hard day’s work. On the other end, if it is unorganized, with utensils, containers, and other items cluttered everywhere, you find it miserable to step inside and do your cooking. However, if you use modern kitchen cabinets and remodel your kitchen completely, you are going to fall in love with your home, all over again!
Modern cabinets add shelf space to your kitchen, besides enhancing its image. This way you can keep cutleries and containers, which you use regularly, right above your counter. In addition to this, modern kitchen cabinets helps you increase the resale value of your property.
Some examples of the most popular modern kitchen cabinets are:
1. Marquis II Square – These cabinets are made up of MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) which are laminated by thermofoil. Following are the characteristics of Marquis II Square -
- Thermofoil gives a crisp, clean and durable design to these cabinets.
- It has overlay doors and recessed cabinets. This makes it easier to use, even though you have a small sized kitchen.
- It comes in two finishes which are white and soft white.
2. Chalet II Cherry – These cabinets come in the shades of pinkish brown, and are quite popular with US homeowners. Here are some of its features -
- Cherry has a unique property of “mellowing” which is why its color deepens with time.
- These cabinets have overlay and cope-and-stick doors with wide stiles. Moreover, the inset of the panel is raised into a solid beaded frame. No doubt, these are some of the most durable kitchen cabinets to be found in America.
3. Wyndham II Rustic Parawood – Rustic Parawood has a texture of dense grains, and looks very stylish.
Here are some of its major characteristics:
- These cabinets are long-lasting and do not shrink much after prolonged usage.
- These cabinets have 5-piece drawer fronts, full overlay and cope-and-stick doors with wide stiles.
- It comes in various finishes such as autumn, ebony and gold.
When you are purchasing modern kitchen cabinets, going online is the best option at your disposal. It gets easy when you choose the finish, glaze, and the kinds of cabinets using the Internet. This saves you a lot of time and helps you escape the hassle of roaming around in the market!